Indian Jainist businessperson
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject - Gautam Adani: a Jain businessperson
and philanthropist (India). Syllabus:
- The Jain Indian businesspeople Gautam Adani
- Adani Conglomerate
- Adani Foundation
Sample of the sub-subject: Gautam Adani (Jain businessperson)
Sub-Subject Description (Gautam Adani - Indian Jain businessperson):
- Gautam Adani (1962) is an Indian
Jain businessperson and self-made billionaire.
- He is the Chairperson of the Adani Group (Revenue: 8.7 billion dollars.
Employees: 10,400), an Indian conglomerate with business in the infrastructure sector, trade and coal mining, petrol and gas, ports, logistics, power generation, and gas distribution.
- Adani Group was created in 1988 in
- Gautam Adani is also the owner of Adani Exports Limited (energy and agricultural commodities) and Adani Ports & SEZ Ltd (the largest port developer of India).
- Headquarters of the Adani group are in Ahmadabad (Gujarat).
- Adani group invests 3% of income in philanthropy through Adani
Foundation (established in 1996), operating in Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, and Himachal Pradesh.
- The wife of Gautam Adani is Dr Priti Adani; she is the President of the Adani Foundation.
Indian businesspeople Gautam Adani Jain
belongs to the economic
area of the Hindu Civilisation
Religions and business