Sub-subject: Wadia Group (Zoroastrianism. India). Syllabus:
- Nusli Wadia (Indian Zoroastrian Businessman)
- Wadia Group
- Britannia Industries
Sample of the Sub-subject: Wadia Group (India) (Zoroastrianism)
Sub-Subject Description (Nusli Wadia Indian Zoroastrian Businessman):
- Wadia is a Parsee (Zoroastrian) family
originally from Surat (Gujarat -
- Lovji Nusserwanjee Wadia initiated this shipbuilding dynasty in 1736 when he won a contract from the British Company of the West Indies to make docks and boats in Bombay.
- The Wadia group consists of three companies listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
- The Wadia Group also publishes Gladrags (fashion magazine).
- The group donates significant resources to philanthropic causes.
- The Wadia group also has an Ethical code of conduct, inspired by Parsee's values.
- Nusli Wadia is the current President of the company BOMBAY DYEING one of the largest textile companies in India, belonging to the Wadia family
since 1879. Bombay Dyeing produces Stylish clothes, towels, house wares, leisure, and children's clothing.
- Nurli Wadia is Wadia Nusli's son of Parsee father and a Muslim mother.
Jehangir Wadia is the Managing Director (CEO) of the low cost airline GoAir. Jehangir Wadia is the grandson of Muhammad Ali Jinnah (founder of Pakistan).
Indian businesspeople Nusli Wadia
belongs to the economic area of the Hindu Civilisation
Religions, ethics, and business