Senapathy Gopalakrishnan (Hinduism / Businessperson)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Infosys. Senapathy (Kris) Gopalakrishnan (Indian businesspeople). Syllabus:
- The Hindu businessperson Senapathy (Kris) Gopalakrishnan
- Infosys Group
- Philanthropic activities of Senapathy Gopalakrishnan
Sample of the Sub-subject: Senapathy Gopalakrishnan (Hinduism)
Sub-Subject Description (Senapathy Kris Gopalakrishnan Hindu businessperson):
- Infosys began its operations in 1981 with seven partners and barely 250
- Today it is a global leader in information technology for the next generation
with net sales of more than 6,604 billion and over 160,000 employees.
- 98.5% of its revenues come from existing customers.
- Infosys headquarters are in Bangalore (India).
- Senapathy Gopalakrishnan (Kris Gopalakrishnan) and N.R. Narayana
Murthy co-founded Infosys in 1981. Kris was Technical Director.
- Today S. 'Kris Gopalakrishnan is the co-President of Infosys.
- In 2011, the Government of India awarded him the Padma Bhushan.
- Kris Gopalakrishnan is also the President of the Confederation of Indian
- Gopalakrishnan is a prominent philanthropist; he donates about four million dollars annually to various causes, including funding
Scholarships for needy college students; he has funded a technology incubator in Kerala that aims to create 1,000 new businesses.
- Kris Gopalakrishnan's religion: Hinduism.
- Hindu businessperson Kris Gopalakrishnan
belongs to the economic
area of the Hindu Civilisation
- Narayana Murthy is the co-founder and President of Infosys. He is an adviser to several Asian countries. His wife, Sudha Murthy, manages the philanthropic activities of the Infosys Foundation.
Website Senapathy Gopalakrishnan.
Religions and Global Trade.