Subject (Course): General History of Africa of the UNESCO. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the General History of Africa of the UNESCO
- Methodology and African Prehistory (Volume I)
- Ancient African Civilisations (Volume II)
- Africa from the 7th to the 11th century (Volume III)
- Africa from the 12th to the 16th Century (Volume IV)
- Africa from the 16th to the 18th Century (Volume V)
- Africa in the 19th century until 1880 - Abolition of slavery- (Volume VI)
- Africa under colonial domination, 1880-1935 (Volume VII)
- Africa since 1935.
The Independence of the African countries. (Volume VIII)
- Phase II of the General History of Africa. Sankofa
- Authors of the General History of Africa of the UNESCO
Three millions of years of African History.
African contribution to humanity.
Sample of the subject: General History of Africa of the UNESCO
UNESCO (General History of Africa).
- African Civilisation
- Africa: The Cradle of humanity
Subject Description: General History of Africa (UNESCO).
- Eight volumes. Each volume: thirty chapters
- President of the International Scientific Committee of the General
History of Africa: Bethwell Allan Ogot
- African authors (Cheikh Anta Diop, Théophile Obenga, Joseph Ki-Zerbo, Ahmadou Hampaté Bá, Boubou Hama, Elikia M'Bokolo, Hichem Djaït, Pathé Diagne, Akin Mabogunje, Ali Al'amin Mazrui, Christophe Wondji, Jacob Festus Adeniyi Ajayi, Albert Adu Boahen Kwadwo, Djibril Tamsir Niane...) and non Africans
- Translations of the General History of Africa: French, English, Portuguese, Arabic, Kiswahili, Hausa, and Spanish
- Historic inter-African relations
- African contribution to the development of humanity
- Huge diversity of sources
- Recognition of the African Cultural Heritage
❮ Samples - African History ❯