Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber (Saudi businessperson)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber (Saudi Arabia). Syllabus:
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber (Muslim): A Saudi businessperson and philanthropist
- The MBI Group
- Social responsibility of Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber
Sample of the sub-subject: Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber
Sub-Subject Description: Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber (Saudi businessperson):
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber was born in 1959 in Jeddah (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the Middle East) is a self-made
Arab businessperson and philanthropist who has created a global business' empire
based in the United Kingdom with companies in the Middle East and Europe.
- In the rich list of Forbes, the Sheikh Al Jaber was ranked as the third-richest Saudi businessperson.
- Sheikh Mohamed Al Jaber is Muslim.
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber is the Founder and Managing Director (CEO) of the MBI Group (assets valued: 9,000 million dollars).
- The Mohamed Bin Issa Group has global
investments in finance, real estate, industries of petroleum, and food companies.
- The strategy of investment of the Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa is based on
social responsibility, risk management, and intuition defines the vision of the Sheikh.
- In his words we can observe the Ahimsa (Non-Violence) vision of the Sheikh:
“My goal is to create a more peaceful and stable world
for future generations” Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber
- He is also the Founder of the MBI Al Jaber Foundation (the United Kingdom), the objective of the Foundation is to build bridges between the Middle East and the rest of the World, working in education, Interreligious Dialogue, and the good governance.
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber think that “trust and ethics
are the foundations of any kind of relationship.”
- Since 2005, the Sheikh Mohamed is Special Envoy
for Education, Tolerance, and Cultures of
the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation.
- Sheikh Mohamed Bin Issa Al Jaber belongs to the
Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and International Business