Dr Hayat Sindi (eleventh most influential Arab women). Syllabus:
- The Saudi Biotechnologist Dr Hayat Sindi
- “Diagnostics for All” of Dr Sindi
Sample of the sub-subject: Hayat Sindi:
Sub-Subject Description: Hayat Sindi (Saudi biotechnologist):
- Muslim Businesswoman Dr. Haya Sindi (1967, Saudi Arabia - the Middle East)
is considered one of the best biotechnologists in the World.
- She is also Ambassador of Goodwill for sciences of the United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organisation (UNESCO).
- Dr Haya Sindi is the eleventh most influential
Arab Women (Magazine “Arabian Business”).
- Dr Haya Sindi has developed with Cambridge a project based on the creation of a
special machine using light and ultrasound in biotechnology applications.
Dr. Haya Sindi is Muslim
- Dr Haya Sindi was the first woman of the Gulf region in obtaining a
Doctorate in Biotechnology.
- Doctor Sindi is a co-Founder of “Diagnostics for All,” providing affordable analytic apparatus for patient care that allows treatment of 60% of humanity who live beyond the reach of the traditional medical system.
“We should adapt science for the advantage of the humanity” Dr Haya Sindi
Dr Hayat Sindi created the i2 Institute with the objective of make influential scientists providing access to new opportunities.
Dr Hayat Sindi, wears the traditional Muslim headscarf as a religious sign, demonstrating that the colour or the sex of a person does not affect the scientific development.
Hayat Sindi belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Business