Mohammed Hussein Ali Al Amoudi
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Ali Al Amoudi (Businessperson. Saudi Arabia-Ethiopia). Syllabus:
- The Saudi-Ethiopian Businessperson and philanthropist Sheikh Mohammed
Hussein Ali Al Amoudi (Muslim)
- The Oil group CORRAL
- The company MIDROC
- The concept of indigenous capitalism of Sheikh Al Amoudi
Sample of the Sub-subject: Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Ali Al Amoudi (Ethiopia)
Sub-Subject Description - Mohammed Hussein Ali Al Amoudi (Ethiopian Businessperson):
- Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Al Amoudi (1945) is an
businessperson founder of MIDROC.
- He is of Ethiopian-Yemeni
origin and citizen of Saudi Arabia.
- Mohamed Al Amoudi is the second richest Arab (after
Prince Al Waleed Bin Talal)
and the second richest African (net worth 12,300 million dollars).
- Al Moudi is one of the greatest philanthropists in the World.
- Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Al Amoudi is the founder
of MIDROC a global company present in Africa, the Middle East, and Europe working more than 40,000 people.
- The origins of the fortune of Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Al Amoudi are related to
real estate, oil refineries (Corral Petroleum Holdings, Sweden - Svenska Petroleum Exploration -, and
Morocco - SAMIR-),
and retail (Lebanon)
- Recently the Sheikh Al Amoudi has invested 2.5 billion dollars in rice projects in Ethiopia.
The vision of the Sheikh Al Amoudi is:
opportunities joining emerging countries and developed
countries; he believes in the concept of indigenous
The World Bank has recognized the vision of the Sheikh in the development of agribusiness in Africa.
- As a good a Muslim; he practices the "Zakat," a significant part of his fortune is dedicated to social causes.
- Sheikh Al Amoudi donated 20 million dollars to the "Clinton Health Access Initiative"; he
has founded an hospital in Addis Ababa; he has endowed the Sheikh Mohammed Al Amoudi Center for Breast Cancer (Saudi Arabia).
African Businessperson Mohammed
Hussein Ali Al Amoudi belongs to the:
- East African Economic Area
of the African Civilization
- Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilization
Religions and International Business - Muslim Businessperson.