Sulaiman Al-Rajhi (Saudi Multimillionaire)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Sulaiman Al-Rajhi (Saudi businessperson and philanthropist). Syllabus:
- Sulaiman Al-Rajhi (Muslim): A Saudi businessperson and philanthropist
- The Bank Al-Rajhi
- The foundation of his entire fortune to philanthropy
Sample of the sub-subject: Sulaiman Al-Rajhi:
Sub-Subject Description: Sulaiman Al-Rajhi (Saudi businessperson):
- The Muslim Businessperson Sulaiman Al-Rajhi was the founder of the Bank Al-Rajhi of
Saudi Arabia /the Middle East, furthermore of multimillionaire was a great philanthropist.
- In 2011, his fortune was estimated by Forbes at 7 billion dollars.
- Al-Rajhi is a billionaire who voluntarily chose to give up all
his wealth and become a poor man, donating all his money, properties, or shares previously held.
- Sulaiman Al-Rajhi is Muslim
- Mr Al-Rajhi became poor after donating all his possessions to their children and charity.
- The SAAR Foundation founded by him is dedicated to managing all their philanthropic activities.
“Now I have just my dresses. I donated all my possessions to my sons and charitable trust. For me, this position is not unusual. I reached two times the poverty, one when I was young, and the other today.”
“All belongs to Allah; we are only one who has been
entrusted (God) to take care of them.
Every Muslim should think in some donations that could do good to his life after death.” Sulaiman Al-Rajhi
- In recognition for his outstanding work to serve Islam, the Leadership
creating the world's largest Islamic Bank and his periodic giving to humanitarian projects to
combat poverty, Sulaiman Al-Rajhi was selected for the prestigious King Faisal International Prize for Service to Islam.
- Al-Rajhi also established the largest poultry farm in the Middle East and another project for shrimp farming. He also established other investment projects in property (real estate).
- Sulaiman Al-Rajhi created the Al-Rajhi Bank in 1957, today is one of the largest Islamic banks, offering products and services according to
Sulaiman Al-Rajhi belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Global Business