Sub-subject: Mohamed Mansour (Egyptian Muslim Businessman). Syllabus:
- The Egyptian Businessman Mohamed Mansour (Muslim)
- The Egyptian conglomerate Mansour Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mohamed Mansour (Egypt):
Sub-Subject Description: Mohamed Mansour (Egyptian Businessman):
- The Egyptian Muslim Businessman and former politician Mohamed Mansour was born in 1948 in the heart of one of the most prominent business families of Alexandria. In 1965 the group was nationalised.
- Mohamed Mansour is Sunni Muslim.
- Mohamed Mansour is also the founder of the “Lead Foundation”, which
provides funding to small and medium enterprises.
- Mansour created Automotive Mansour in 1975. In 2003 GM Corporation took the 10% of the shares of this company. Today, is the sole
distributor in Egypt, Iraq and Libya of General Motors
- Mantrac, another company of the Group, distributes Caterpillar products in Russia, Iraq, and six African countries.
- Mohamed Mansour was Minister of Transport (2006-2009).
- African Businessman Mohamed Mansour belongs to the
East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
Religions - Islam in Africa - Muslim Businessman: Tarek Moustafa, Hassan Abdalla. Onsi Sawiris