Hassan Abdalla (Egyptian
EENI - Business School.
Hassan Abdalla (CEO of the Arab African International Bank). Syllabus:
- The Egyptian Banker and businessperson Hassan Abdalla (Muslim)
- The Arab African International Bank
- The Foundation “We owe it to Egypt”
Sample of the Sub-subject: Hassan Abdalla (Egypt):
Sub-Subject Description: Hassan Abdalla (Egyptian Businessperson):
- Hassan Abdalla was born in 1960 in Cairo,
- He is the Managing Director (CEO) and Vice
President of the Arab African International Bank, one of the largest financial banks in the MENA region (the Middle East and North Africa).
- Hassan Abdalla (Sunni Muslim)
is a world renowned economist, Banker, and a
- Arab African International Bank has an important presence in the Middle East.
- Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA) holds 49% of the shares of the Arab African International Bank.
- In 2002, Hassan Abdalla introduced the concept of “sustainable
finance,” seeking a balance between the value of the tangible and intangible, with a focus not only on profit but also on society and the environment.
- Because of their strong belief in Corporate
Social Responsibility and the role of business towards society, Mr Abdalla founded the “We Owe it to Egypt” Foundation
focused on health and education.
- African Businessperson Hassan Abdalla belongs to the
East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
Muslim Businessperson - Egyptian: Tarek Moustafa, Mansour. Sawiris