Sub-subject: Ahmed Mekky (Egyptian Businessman). Syllabus:
- The Egyptian Muslim Businessman Ahmed Mekky
- The telecommunications group “Gulf Bridge”
Sample of the Sub-subject: Ahmed Mekky (Egypt)
Sub-Subject Description: Ahmed Mekky (Egyptian Businessman):
- The Egyptian Businessman Ahmed Mekky was born in 1971 in Egypt.
- Ahmed Mekky co-founded in 2008 the telecom company “Gulf Bridge International,” with the objective to build the
first submarine cable in the Middle East that can connect with the Global Markets (Europe, Africa, and Asia).
- Ahmed Mekky is Muslim.
- Gulf Bridge International has invested 600 million dollars in the project. In 2012 the cable system was inaugurated covering Bahrain, Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Mr Ahmed Mekky is one of the leaders of the telecommunications sector in the MENA region (the Middle East and North Africa), with more than twenty years of experience.
- Mr Mekky is also a member of the Egyptian Kuwaiti Council in Egypt, the Information Technology Industry Development Agency (ITIDA), the Italian-Egyptian Business Council
- Mr Mekky holds a Bachelor Degree in Engineering (University of Cairo) and a
Master in IT (University of Nottingham)
The African Businessman Ahmed Mekky belongs to the East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
Islam in Africa - Muslim Businessman.