Minoush Abdel-Meguid (Egyptian businesswoman)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Minoush Abdel-Meguid (Muslim businesswoman). Syllabus:
- Abdel-Meguid Minoush (Muslim): Egyptian Banker and businesswoman
- The Union Capital Financial Group
Sub-Subject Description: Minoush Abdel-Meguid (Egyptian businesswoman):
Sample of the Sub-subject: Minoush Abdel-Meguid (Egypt):
- Ms Minoush Abdel-Meguid is an
Egyptian Banker and Businesswoman.
- She has thirteen years of experience in investment management and banking.
- Ms Minoush Abdel-Meguid is the Co-founder of Union Capital (Egyptian
private equity firm)
- She works in the Egyptian Capital Market Authority (2005-07) as Assistant to the Chairperson.
- Between 2004-2005 she works at Citigroup (Division of Investment Banking in North Africa) and as Manager at HSBC Egypt (1999-2004) in Goldman Sachs (UK), and Chase Manhattan (1996) as Senior Investment Analyst
- She participated in the first acquisition of
Orascom (OCI) in
Pakistan (Pakistani Cement Chakwal)
- Ms Minoush Abdel-Meguid has acquired a minority of shares in Al Watany Bank and other Egyptian companies (Sidi Kreir Petrochemicals, Egyptian International Pharmaceuticals)
- Ms Minoush Abdel-Meguid is the founder and President of the Egyptian Young
- She studied and Bachelor Degree in Economics (American University in Cairo)
- Mss Minoush Abdel-Meguid is Muslim.
African Businesswoman Minoush Abdel-Meguid belongs to the East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.