Tarek Talaat Moustafa (Businessperson)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Tarek Talaat Moustafa (Egyptian Muslim Businessperson). Syllabus:
- Tarek Talaat Moustafa (Egyptian Businessperson)
- The Egyptian conglomerate Talaat Moustafa Group (Real State)
Sample of the Sub-subject: Tarek Talaat Moustafa (Egypt):
Sub-Subject Description: Tarek Talaat Moustafa (Egyptian Businessperson):
- The Talaat Moustafa Group is one of the largest conglomerates in
Egypt, was created by Talaat Moustafa and currently, is run by his son, Tarek
- The group is the largest property (real estate) and urban
development Egyptian company.
- Talaat Moustafa family holds the 51% of the shares of the group;
Egyptian and Arab investors own the rest.
- Moustafa Group also has property (real estate) projects in Saudi Arabia (Nasamat Al Riyadh project). They apply a self finance business model.
- The Group comprises twenty-three companies and employs over 3,000
people and generates 60,000 indirect workers.
- Talaat Moustafa is Sunni Muslim.
The African Businessperson Tarek Talaat Moustafa belongs to the East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
Religions, ethics, and business. Muslim Businessperson - Egyptian: Onsi Sawiris, Hassan Abdalla, Mohamed Mansour