Sub-subject: Mexico-Israel Free Trade Agreement (FTA). Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Free Trade Agreement (FTA) between Mexico and Israel.
- Advantages of the Agreement.
- Regional Value Content.
- Rules of Origin.
- Foreign Trade Mexico-Israel.
Sample of the sub-subject: Mexico-Israel Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
Sub-Subject Description: Mexico-Israel Free Trade Agreement (FTA):
In 2010, the Protocol to the United Mexican States-Israel Free Trade Agreement (FTA) entered into force.
The objectives of the Mexico-Israel Free Trade Agreement are to:
- Eliminate barriers to international trade
- Facilitate the movement of export products between
Mexico and Israel
- Promote conditions of fair competition in the free trade area
- Increase substantially foreign direct investment (FDI) opportunities
- Create efficient procedures for the implementation and accordance with the Mexico-Israel Free Trade Agreement (FTA), and its joint administration
- Establish a framework for further bilateral and multilateral cooperation.
Mexico belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
Mexico's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).