In 2010, the Protocol to the United Mexican States -the States of Israel Free trade agreement entered into force.
The objectives of the Free trade agreement Mexico - Israel, are to:
- eliminate barriers to International trade, and facilitate the
movement of export products between
Mexico and Israel;
- promote conditions of fair competition in the free trade area;
- increase substantially Foreign direct investment (FDI) opportunities;
- Create efficient procedures for the implementation and accordance with the
Free trade agreement Mexico - Israel, and its joint administration;
- establish a framework for further bilateral and multilateral cooperation.
Example of the course Free trade agreement Mexico - Israel: