Naushad N. Merali (Businessperson/Kenya)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Naushad N. Merali (Muslim Businessperson). Syllabus:
- Naushad N. Merali (Muslim Kenyan Businessperson)
- The Telephone Company Kencell
- The Kenyan Conglomerate Sameer Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Naushad N. Merali (Kenya)
Sub-Subject Description: Naushad N. Merali (Kenyan Businessperson):
- The African Businessperson Naushad N. Merali (1951, Nairobi -
Kenya - East Africa) was the founder of the company Kencell, provider of
mobile telephony services in alliance with the French company Vivendi.
- Naushad N. Merali is one of the Top
industrials of Kenya
- Naushad N. Merali is considered one of the main responsible for the development of trade and commercial sector in Kenya; Mr Merali also has business activities in other countries of the East Africa region.
- Merali devotes his time to managing the affairs of the Sameer Group, a
conglomerate of fifteen Kenyan companies ranging from financial services to agriculture and even information technology.
- The three of these companies are listed on the Nairobi Stock Exchange.
- He participated in the World Economic Forum of 2011 in Davos as one of the African delegates.
- Mr Naushad N. Merali is a member of the Kenya
Export Promotion Council
- Mr Merali is Muslim (is Kenyan of Indian origin as Bhimji Depar Shah)
The Muslim Businessperson Naushad N. Merali belongs to the:
- East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation
area of the Hindu Civilisation
Ethics and business - Islam in Africa