Bhimji Depar Shah
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Bhimji Depar Shah (Kenyan Businessperson). Syllabus:
- The Kenyan Businessperson Bhimji Depar Shah
- The Kenyan conglomerate Bidco Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Bhimji Depar Shah (Businessperson/Kenya)
Sub-Subject Description - Bhimji Depar Shah (Kenyan Businessperson):
- The Kenyan Businessperson Bhimji Depar Shah was born in 1932 (Mombasa, Kenya - East Africa-), his origins were
- His first business was a Petrol station in Nyeri (180 km north of Nairobi,
- Bhimji Depar Shah is considered one of the richest men in Kenya, with
an estimated fortune of 700 million dollars.
- In 1970; he founded Bidco Industries (garments production).
- Fifteen years later the company began soap production.
- In 1991, the Group built an Oil plant.
- Today the Bidco Group is one of the largest Kenyan conglomerates,
with activities in several sectors: oil and gas, manufacturing, farming, logistics, garments, and
- Bidco has industrial units in Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda, and
- Bidco distributes his
in Burundi, the
Comoros, Djibouti, the
Democratic Republic of the Congo, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Malawi, Sudan, South Sudan, Zambia, and
"We believe in the future of Africa" Bhimji Depar
Bhimji Depar Shah has not made public his religious affiliation, due that his
Indian origin (as Naushad Merali) and by his
name; it seems that he profess
Bhimji Depar Shah belongs to the:
- East African Economic Area
of the African Civilization
area of the Hindu Civilization
Ethics and business