Amina Al Rustamani (UAE)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Amina Al Rustamani (Businesswoman/United Arab Emirates). Syllabus:
- The Emirati Muslim Businesswoman Amina Al Rustamani
- TECOM Investments Company
- "Dubai Holding" Group
Sample of the sub-subject: Amina Al Rustamani
Sub-Subject Description - Amina Al Rustamani (Emirati businesswoman):
- Dr. Amina Al Rustamani is the Chief Executive Officer of TECOM Investments (the United Arab Emirates -
the Middle East).
- Before; she was Chief Executive Officer
of TECOM Business Parks, an institution founded in 2009 managing the ten business parks of the United Arab Emirates.
- Dr. Amina is also a member of the Board of the National Media Council (Dubai Media), Council of
Free Zones of Dubai, Authority of Health of Dubai
- Dr. Amina Al Rustamani is a recognized world authority on wireless technologies.
- TECOM Investments (belonging to Dubai Holding) was created in 2005 and is focused
on Information and communications technology, Education, Sciences and Media. Tecom also manages the business park in Dubai.
- Dubai Holding was created in 2004; it is a company of global
investment portfolio. More than 20,000 people work in the Holding.
- Arab Women Amina Al Rustamani
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the
Religions and Global Trade - Islam - Muslim Businessperson.