Sub-subject: Amina Al Rustamani (Businesswoman / United Arab Emirates). Syllabus:
- The Emirati Muslim Businesswoman Amina Al Rustamani
- TECOM Investments Company
- “Dubai Holding” Group
Sample of the sub-subject: Amina Al Rustamani
Sub-Subject Description: Amina Al Rustamani (Emirati businesswoman):
- Dr. Amina Al Rustamani is the Managing Director (CEO) of TECOM Investments (the United Arab Emirates -
the Middle East).
- Before, she was Managing Director (CEO) of TECOM Business Parks, an institution founded in 2009 managing the ten business parks of the United Arab Emirates.
- Dr Amina is also a member of the Board of the National Media Council (Dubai Media), Council of Free Zones of Dubai, Authority of Health of Dubai
- Dr Amina Al Rustamani is a recognised world authority on wireless technologies.
- TECOM Investments (belonging to Dubai Holding) was created in 2005 and is focused on Information and communications technology, Education, Sciences and Media. Tecom also manages the business park in Dubai.
- Dubai Holding was created in 2004; it is a company of global
investment portfolio. More than 20,000 people work in the Holding.
- Arab Women Amina Al Rustamani
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam - Muslim Businessperson.