Majid Al Futtaim (United Arab Emirates)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Majid Al Futtaim Group (Emirates). Syllabus:
- The Emirati Group Majid Al Futtaim
- Business areas of the Majid Al Futtaim Group (property development,
distribution, Ski Dubai)
Sample of the sub-subject: Majid Al Futtaim Group (United Arab Emirates):
Sub-Subject Description - Majid Al Futtaim (Emirati businessperson):
- The company Majid Al Futtaim was created in 1992 and 1995
inaugurated his first shopping center in Dubai (United Arab Emirates -
- Nowadays, the Majid Al Futtaim Group is the Leader of the leisure sector in the MENA region (the Middle East and
North of Africa) and
- The Group has the premium
brands "City Center" and "Carrefour"; they also manage "Ski Dubai."
- The Al Futtaim Group is structured into three business units: Properties, Retail, and Ventures.
The Majid Al Futtaim Group is present in the:
- The MENA region (the Middle East and North of Africa): Bahrain, Qatar, Jordan, Kuwait, Iraq, Lebanon, Pakistan, Oman, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Commonwealth of Independent States: Georgia
Sir Michael Rake is the President of Majid Al Futtaim
Holding. He is also the President of the British
Muslim Businessperson Majid Al Futtaim
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilization.
Religions and Business - Islam