Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair. Muslim Businessperson
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair (United Arab Emirates). Syllabus:
- The Emirati Muslim Businessperson Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair.
- The Mashreq Bank
- The Network of the Arab Business Angels
Sample of the Sub-subject: Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair:
Sub-Subject Description - Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair (Emirati businessperson):
- Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair (1954 -United Arab Emirates -
Middle East) is a
Muslim millionaire and the Chief Executive Officer of
the Mashreq Bank
- Since 1990, is the top commercial Bank in the United Arab
- The Bank was created in 1967 by his father in the first oil boom of the Gulf in 1960.
- In 2011, Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair had a net worth of 2.7 billion dollars (Forbes)
- Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair is an outstanding philanthropist.
- Mashreq Bank is present in the Emirates, Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait, and
Bahrain. Half of the population of the Emirates
is a client of the Bank.
- Mashreq Bank has several branches in security, brokerage, mutual funds, auto loans (Osool),
the Islamic Banking Division (Mashreq
Al Islami - offering Sharia-compliant
products), insurance, information technology (IT)
- The brother of Abdul Aziz, Al Ghurair Essa is the Director or "Masafi
Mineral Waters," founded in 1976, a leading company in the Middle East
exporting 30% of its products.
- Al Ghurair is also the Director of the Arab Business Angels Network.
- The Muslim Businessperson Abdul Aziz
Al Ghurair belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the
Religions and business