Sub-subject: Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair (United Arab Emirates, Muslim). Syllabus:
- The Emirati Muslim Businessman Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair.
- The Mashreq Bank
- The Network of the Arab Business Angels
Sample of the Sub-subject: Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair:
Sub-Subject Description: Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair (Emirati Businessman):
- Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair (1954 -United Arab Emirates -
the Middle East) is a
Muslim millionaire and the Managing
Director (CEO) of the Mashreq Bank
- Since 1990, is the top commercial Bank in the United Arab Emirates
- The Bank was created in 1967 by his father in the first petrol boom of the Gulf in 1960.
- In 2011, Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair had a net worth of 2.7 billion dollars (Forbes)
- Abdul Aziz Al Ghurair is an outstanding philanthropist.
- Mashreq Bank is present in the Emirates, Egypt, Qatar, Kuwait, and Bahrain. Half of the population of the Emirates is a client of the Bank.
- Mashreq Bank has several branches in security, brokerage, mutual funds, auto loans (Osool), the Islamic Banking Division (Mashreq
Al Islami - offering Sharia-compliant products), insurance, information technology (IT)
- The brother of Abdul Aziz, Al Ghurair Essa is the Director or “Masafi
Mineral Waters,” founded in 1976, a leading company in the Middle East
exporting 30% of its products.
- Al Ghurair is also the Director of the Arab Business Angels Network.
- The Muslim Businessman Abdul Aziz
Al Ghurair belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and business