Doctor Shaikha Al Maskari (Emirates)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Doctor Shaikha Al Maskari (United Arab Emirates). Syllabus:
- Dr Sheikha Al Maskari (Emirati Muslim businesswomen)
- The Tricon Group and the Al Maskari Holding
- The Vision of interfaith dialogue of Dr Shaikha Al Maskari
Sample of the sub-subject: Doctor Shaikha Al Maskari:
Sub-Subject Description: Doctor Shaikha Al Maskar (Emirati businesswoman):
- Doctor Shaikha Al Maskari (United Arab Emirates) is the Chairwoman of Al Maskari Holding and the Tricon Group.
- Shaikha Al Maskari is also
Chairwoman of Johnson Controls and Global Communications and Emirates & Al Maskari Holdings.
- Doctor Shaikha Al Maskari is an influential and thriving
Businesswoman; she devotes many efforts to use their influence to
promote the best opportunities for Arab women.
- Furthermore, Shaikha Al Maskari is on the Boards of several non-profit organisations: “Women for Sustainable Growth” or “Arab International Women’s Forum.”
- In 2006, Shaikha Al Maskari co-founded in Turkey the project of Micro-credit Diyarbakir, with the Grameen Bank of Muhammad Yunus (Bangladesh), achieving that over 39,000 entrepreneurs could access to microcredit.
Doctor Shaikha Al Maskari is a staunch supporter of dialogue between
religions, intercultural understanding, and conservation of the environment. In 1993, created the United Mercy Foundation with the aim of helping orphans in the Middle East, India, and Africa.
Al Maskari Holding (AMH) was created in 1968 trading with Petroleum.
Today is the private holding belonging to the Al Maskari family.
Shaikha Al Maskari belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions, ethics, and business - Islam