Maha Al Ghunaim - Businesswoman Kuwait
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Maha Al Ghunaim (Executive/Kuwait). Syllabus:
- The Kuwaiti Muslim businesswoman Maha Al Ghunaim
- The Global Investment House
Sample of the sub-subject: Maha Al Ghunaim (Muslim Businesswoman):
Sub-Subject Description - Maha Al Ghunaim (Kuwaiti Businesswoman):
- The Muslim Businesswoman Ms. Maha Al Ghunaim is the co-Founder, President, and CEO of
Kuwaiti company "Global Investments
House," one of the biggest in the Gulf region (the Middle East).
- Forbes considers her as the fourth most powerful Arab Businesswoman in the Middle East.
- Furthermore; she actively contributes to various charities foundations and projects of
- His company was co-founded by her in 1998 to meet the needs of its customers, especially in Kuwait and the
MENA region (the Middle East and
- The company began a strategy of geographical growth by creating local offices
in other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and
"I have never been affected by gender discrimination or
stereotypes, in fact, I progressed until where I am." Ms. Maha Al-Ghunaim
Ms. Al-Ghunaim is a member of the Board of Directors of several regional firms
- University of Kuwait
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kuwait
- National Group of Industries (Kuwait)
- Qatar Endowment Fund (Qatar Foundation)
- Dar Al Tamleek (Saudi Arabian Bank applying strict adherence to the principles of Sharia).
The Arab Women Maha Al Ghunaim
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilization.
Religions, ethics, and business