Sub-subject: Maha Al-Ghunaim (Executive/Kuwait). Syllabus:
- The Kuwaiti Muslim businesswoman Maha Al-Ghunaim
- The Global Investment House
Sample of the sub-subject: Maha Al-Ghunaim (Muslim Businesswoman):
Sub-Subject Description: Maha Al-Ghunaim (Kuwaiti Businesswoman):
- The Muslim Businesswoman Ms Maha Al-Ghunaim is the co-Founder, President, and CEO of Kuwaiti company “Global Investments House,” one of the biggest in the Gulf region (the Middle East).
- Forbes considers her as the fourth most powerful Arab Businesswoman in the Middle East.
- Furthermore, she actively contributes to various charities foundations and projects of technology transfer.
- His company was co-founded by her in 1998 to meet the needs of its customers, especially in Kuwait and the MENA region (the Middle East and North Africa).
- The company began a strategy of geographical growth by creating local offices in other countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), the Middle East, North Africa, Pakistan, and India.
“I have never been affected by gender discrimination or stereotypes, in fact, I progressed until where I am.” Ms Maha Al-Ghunaim
Ms Al-Ghunaim is a member of the Board of Directors of several regional firms and institutions.
- University of Kuwait
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Kuwait
- National Group of Industries (Kuwait)
- Qatar Endowment Fund (Qatar Foundation)
- Dar Al Tamleek (Saudi Arabian Bank applying strict adherence to the principles of Sharia).
The Arab Women Maha Al-Ghunaim
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions, ethics, and business