Sub-subject: Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen (Businessperson/Kuwait). Syllabus:
- The Kuwaiti businessperson Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen (Muslim)
- The Bukhamseen Group
- Application of the Sharia in the International Bank of Kuwait
Sample of the Sub-subject: Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen (Kuwait):
Sub-Subject Description: Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen (Kuwaiti businessperson):
- The Bukhamseen Group (Kuwait -
Middle East), was created fifty years ago with the vision of Mr Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen, a highly respected business leader in the Middle East.
- He created the Jawad Bukhamseen Commercial Corporation in 1957 in Kuwait.
- Thanks to the excellent Leadership and vision of Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen, the group has grown from a family business to a global enterprise with diversified business.
- Mr Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen is a devout
- The International Bank of Kuwait (KIB), belongs to the Bukhamseen Group.
The Central Bank of Kuwait has accredited the possibility to offer services of the Islamic Banking:
deposits, Murabaha (auto, real estate, and commodities), Ijara Muntahia
Bittamleek (leasing with an option to purchase), Istisna'a, Tawarruq, letters of credit, Wakala, financial transactions, and foreign direct investment.
- Sharia Supervisory Board.
- A team of Islamic scholars is responsible for reviewing new
products, contracts, and investment operations of the International Bank of Kuwait to certify that all financial activities of the Bank are according
to the principles of the Sharia.
- Headquartered in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates, the First Gulf Bank of the Bukhamseen Group was co-Founded in 1979 by Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen.
- The Muslim Businessperson Jawad Ahmed Bukhamseen
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Business