Sub-subject: Nasser Al-Kharafi (Muslim Businessperson). Syllabus:
- Nasser Al-Kharafi: Kuwaiti Muslim Businessperson
- MA Kharafi and Sons Group (construction and the largest food company in the Middle East)
Sample of the sub-subject: Nasser Al-Kharafi:
Sub-Subject Description: Nasser Al-Kharafi (Kuwaiti businessperson):
- The Kuwaiti
Businessperson Nasser Al-Kharafi was born in 1943 and died in 2011.
- He was the owner of MA Kharafi and Sons.
- Al-Kharafi had construction contracts in more than thirty countries worldwide.
- Nasser Al-Kharafi was a devout Muslim.
- The estimated net worth of Nasser Al-Kharafi was 10.4 billion dollars in 2011 (77th richest men in the World).
- MAK Group (Mohammed Al-Kharafi and Sons Company) is a Kuwaiti private multinational Company with business in several sectors (trade, construction, and manufacturing) and global presence.
- The group has more than 120,000 employees.
The MAK group has more than one hundred years of experience.
- Al-Kharafi and Sons Company has subsidiaries in Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Yemen, Egypt, Kenya, Botswana, Maldives, Niger, Albania, Lesotho, Tanzania, Lebanon, South Africa, Indonesia, Eritrea, Syria, the Gambia, and Bulgaria.
- The MAK Group is also the owner of “Americana” (Kuwait Food Company
S.A.K.) founded in 1964, the biggest food enterprise in the MENA region -
the Middle East and North Africa- (2,9
billion dollars in sales).
- Al Kharafi has holdings in international chains such as Pizza Hut, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Hardee
- He has a major stake in one of the largest telecommunications companies in the Middle East and Africa, Zain.
- Nasser Al-Kharafi belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Business