Shaikha Al Bahar - Banker Kuwait
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Shaikha Al Bahar (the eighth most powerful Arab women). Syllabus:
- Sheikha Al Bahar (Kuwaiti Muslim Banker)
- The National Bank of Kuwait
- The Watani Investment Company.
Sub-Subject Description - Shaikha Al Bahar (Kuwaiti Businesswoman):
Sample of the sub-subject: Shaikha Al Bahar:
- The Muslim Businesswoman Shaikha Al-Bahar is the Deputy CEO of the National Bank of
- She is also a member of the Board of Directors of the International Bank of
Qatar (the Middle East).
- Shaikha Al-Bahar is considered the eighth most powerful
Arab Women by the magazine "Arabian Business."
- Al-Bahar is also Directress of the Company of mobile telecommunications - Zain-
and Vice Chairperson of the Company of Investments
- Al-Bahar has also been Chairwoman of the Organization Al Watany Bank of Egypt.
- Shaikha Al-Bahar has a broad know-how of privatization process and financial
- She has participated in all privatization process of the Kuwait
Investment Authority since 1994.
- Ms. Shaikha Al Bahar is also President of NBK (Lebanon), Al Assima Real
Estate (Kuwait); she is a member of the Board of Directors of the International Bank
of Qatar, Bank of Turkey, University of Kuwait
Mobile Telecommunications Company
- Zain is a leading company in the mobile telecommunications sector in the MENA
region (the Middle East and North Africa).
- The firm was established in 1983 in Kuwait. Currently; it is the first mobile operator in the region.
- In 2010, Zain sold the 100% of shares of Zain Africa to Bharti Airtel
for 10,7 mil million dollars. (see Mohamed
- Shaikha Al-Bahar belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the
Religions and Global Trade - Islam