Mohamed "Mo" Ibrahim (Sudanese
EENI - Business School.
Mohamed Ibrahim (Muslim Businessperson, Sudan). Syllabus:
- The Sudanese Muslim Businessperson Mohamed "Mo" Ibrahim: one of the hundred most influential men in the World
- The Sale of the telecommunications company Celtel.
- The Mo Ibrahim Foundation.
- The Ibrahim Index of African Governance
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mohamed Ibrahim (Sudan)
Sub-Subject Description - Mohamed "Mo" Ibrahim (Sudanese
- Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim was born in 1946 in Sudan; he is a leading
entrepreneur and telecommunications billionaire.
- Mo Ibrahim lives in Sudan and the United Kingdom.
- The African Businessperson Mohamed Mo Ibrahim is considered one of the
100 most influential
people in the World (Time magazine) and one of the leaders capable of transforming the African continent.
- Dr. Ibrahim is a devout Muslim.
- Before founding the telecommunications company "Celtel" in 1998, Dr. Ibrahim has worked for other companies in the sector.
- When Dr.
Ibrahim sold Celtel in 2005 for 3.4 billion dollars to Zain conglomerate, the company has more than 24 million mobile phone subscribers in fourteen African countries.
- In 2005, after the sale of Celtel he founded the Mo Ibrahim Foundation with the aim of helping to
in the African countries, the Foundation also developed the
Mo Ibrahim Index.
- His daughter is the founding Director of the Foundation.
- Dr. Ibrahim is also the President founder of Satya
"We provide growth and expansion capital primarily, and target investments of between 20 and 50 million dollars in the Satya Capital Africa Fund." Dr. Ibrahim
"3,000 Mo Ibrahim would accomplish for Africa ten times more than what's been
done with all the foreign aid sent there" Amini Kajunju
The Muslim Businessperson Mohamed "Mo"
Ibrahim belongs to the East African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Africa - Osama Abdul Latif