Osama Abdul Latif (Sudanese
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Osama Abdul Latif (Muslim Businessperson. Sudan). Syllabus:
- Osama Abdul Latif (Sudanese Muslim Businessperson)
- The Sudanese conglomerate DAL Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Osama Abdul Latif (Sudan):
Sub-Subject Description - Osama Abdul Latif (Sudanese Businessperson):
- Osama Abdul Latif is a prominent Sudanese
- Latif is the President of DAL Group one of the
largest company in Sudan; the headquarters are in
- DAL Group is recognized for his strong business principles and ethical values.
- Osama Abdul Latif is one of the richest men in Sudan and a respected Muslim.
- DAL Group aims to be the ideal partner for companies
seeking to do business in Sudan.
- Dal Group offers
foreign companies his strong knowledge of Sudanese
culture and the local business environment; the group
has a large geographical presence in Sudan (100
- Dal is a group of companies formed by Dal Motors (distributor of Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia), Engineering Dal, Dal foods (exclusive bottler of Coca-Cola
in Sudan), Dal Agriculture, Dal Construction (Caterpillar), Sand utrac
- 5,500 employees work in the DAL Group. The group is present in Ethiopia, China, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia,
the Emirates, the United Kingdom, and Djibouti.
- Zadna (means "our food" in Arabic) is an example
of the vision of the Group: "designing value-added products
and services that meet the needs of customers."
Dal Group donated significant resources to philanthropy:
"Corporate Responsibility is about integrating social
contribution and responsibility into our everyday business activities."
Mr. Osama Daoud Abdellatif.
African Businessperson Osama Abdul Latif belongs to the East African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.
Religions and Global Business - Islam in Africa - Muslim Businessperson
- Mohamed Ibrahim