Sub-subject: Osama Abdul Latif (Muslim Businessman. Sudan). Syllabus:
- Osama Abdul Latif (Sudanese Muslim Businessman)
- The Sudanese conglomerate DAL Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Osama Abdul Latif (Sudan):
Sub-Subject Description: Osama Abdul Latif (Sudanese Businessman):
- Osama Abdul Latif is a prominent Sudanese Muslim Businessman.
- Latif is the President of DAL Group one of the largest company in Sudan; the headquarters are in
- DAL Group is recognised for his strong business principles and ethical values.
- Osama Abdul Latif is one of the richest men in Sudan and a respected Muslim.
- DAL Group aims to be the ideal partner for companies seeking to do business in Sudan.
- Dal Group offers foreign companies his strong knowledge of Sudanese culture and the local business environment; the group
has a large geographical presence in Sudan (100
- Dal is a group of companies formed by Dal Motors (distributor of Mercedes-Benz, Mitsubishi, Kia), Engineering Dal, Dal foods (exclusive bottler of Coca-Cola
in Sudan), Dal Agriculture, Dal Construction (Caterpillar), Sand utrac
- 5,500 employees work in the DAL Group. The group is present in Ethiopia, China, Saudi Arabia, Malaysia, the Emirates, the United Kingdom, and Djibouti.
- Zadna (means “our food” in Arabic) is an example of the vision of the Group: “designing value-added products and services that meet the needs of customers.”
Dal Group donated significant resources to philanthropy:
“Corporate Responsibility is about integrating social
contribution and responsibility into our everyday business activities.”
Mr Osama Daoud Abdellatif.
The African Businessman Osama Abdul Latif belongs to the East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
Religions and Global Business - Islam in Africa - Muslim Businessman - Mohamed Ibrahim