Sub-subject: Amini Kajunju (the Democratic Republic of the Congo). Syllabus:
- The Congolese businesswoman and Executive Amini Kajunju
- His role as President of the Africa-America Institute
Sample of the Sub-subject: Amini Kajunju (the Democratic Republic of the Congo):
Sub-Subject Description: Amini Kajunju (Congolese businesswoman):
Amini Kajunju (the Democratic
Republic of the Congo, forty-three years old) is the President of the Africa-America Institute, the aim of the institute is to strength
education in Africa.
“41% of the World’s youth in 2030 will be African; this is the great opportunity for Africa.” Amini Kajunju
- Since 2012, Amini Kajunju is the Executive Director of WIBO (Workshop
in Business Opportunities) - New York - United States.
- She worked as a programme manager at the International Executive Service Corps (IESC), with the aim to help SME in Southern Africa region with volunteers from the US.
- Amini Kajunju thinks that companies wishing to do business in Africa, can
take as an example, the Case of Dr. Mo
Ibrahim, who sold CELTEL (telecommunications company) and today devotes his resources to philanthropy.
- She also worked for Lehman Brothers (mergers and acquisitions)
- Amini Kajunju was born in the Democratic Republic of the Congo; she also lived in Liberia, Japan, and the United States, where she studied international relations at Brigham Young University
- Amini Kajunju is another example of the African Diaspora.
- She studied a Master in Government services at the New York University
- Amini Kajunju has not made public his religious affiliation
The African Businesswoman Amini Kajunju belongs to the Central African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.