Anas Sefrioui (Businessperson, Morocco)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Anas Sefrioui (Moroccan Businessperson). Syllabus:
- The Moroccan Muslim Businessperson Anas Sefrioui
- The Addoha group (property)
- Expansion process of the Addoha group in Africa
Sample of the Sub-subject: Anas Sefrioui (Morocco)
Sub-Subject Description: Anas Sefrioui (Moroccan Businessperson):
- The Moroccan Businessperson Anas Sefrioui (1957, Fez -
Forbes considers him as the third-richest in the Kingdom of Morocco (net worth: 1,300 million
- Mr Sefrioui Anas is the founder, President, and major stakeholder (62%) of the Addoha Group, listed on the Stock Exchange of Casablanca, one of the largest real estate and property development companies in the region. He created the company in 1988.
- In 2005, the company of Sefrioui Anas won a mega
construction project in Morocco and won near 1
- His business model is exported to other countries like the United Arab Emirates
- Sefrioui Anas is considered one of the most powerful
business leaders in the African continent.
- Addoha Group has an interest in other sectors, by
example the group has created the company “Cement Atlas”
building two cement factories in Morocco, Guinea-Conakry, Cameroon, Ivory
Coast, Congo, and Gabon.
- Anas Sefrioui is also building
social housing on the African continent.
- Anas Sefrioui is Muslim.
- The African Businessperson Anas Sefrioui belongs to the
Maghrebian Economic Area (Islamic Civilisation
and African Civilisation).
Islam in Africa