Miloud Chaabi (Businessperson, Morocco)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Miloud Chaabi (Moroccan Businessperson and Political). Syllabus:
- The Moroccan Muslim Businessperson Miloud Chaabi
- The Business group Ynna Holding (hotels, supermarkets). The prohibition of alcohol in their hotels.
- The Miloud Chaabi Foundation
Sample of the Sub-subject: Miloud Chaabi (Morocco)
Sub-Subject Description: Miloud Chaabi (Moroccan Businessperson):
- The Moroccan businessperson Miloud Chaabi (1930, Essaouira -
is one of the richest businessperson of the Kingdom
with an estimated net worth of 2,100 million
- Miloud Chaabi is the founder of Ynna Holding.
- Starting from a small family business
specialising in construction and real estate development, the Ynna Holding is today a multinational with a workforce of nearly
20,000 employees and among the largest employers in Morocco.
- Ynna Holding
currently, has a solid reputation both in Morocco and abroad.
- Ynna Holding is a private company whose shareholders include only those members of the family Chaabi
- Miloud Chaabi is Muslim.
The Ynna Holding operates in four key business sectors in line with the evolution of the Moroccan market:
- Heavy Industry and construction
- Property Development and hospitality
- Retail and food
- Renewable Energy
YNNA Holding contributed to the development of social housing by investing both in construction and materials, water supply, and sanitation. The Group
is present in Tunisia, Equatorial Guinea, Egypt, Jordan, and the United Arab Emirates.
Miloud Chaabi Foundation was established in 1965 and is among the first foundations of the country (a non-profit development organisation)
Al Qalam is an educational institution of the foundation Miloud Chaabi, created in 1995 and authorised by the Ministry of National
Education, Higher Education Executive Training, and Scientific Research.
African Businessperson Miloud Chaabi belongs to the Maghrebian Economic Area (Islamic Civilisation
and African Civilisation).
Islam in Africa