Tan Sri Mokhtar
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Tan Sri Mokhtar (Muslim Businessperson). Syllabus:
- Tan Sri Mokhtar (Malaysian Businessperson)
- The Malaysian Mining Corporation
Sample of the Sub-subject: Tan Sri Mokhtar (Malaysia)
Sub-Subject Description (Tan Sri Mokhtar, Malaysia).
- The Muslim Businessperson Tan Sri Mokhtar Syed Syed Shah bin Al-Ni Bukhary was born in 1952; he is the richest Bumiputera (ethnic Malays) in
- He has businesses
related to the international transport and logistics, real estate, plantations, power generation, and engineering
- Tan Sri Mokhtar has an estimated net worth of 2,750 million dollars. According
to Forbes is the eighth richest men in Malaysia.
- Sri Mokhtar is Sunni Muslim
- Tan Sri Mokhtar has been identified as one of the main beneficiaries of the political connections that have given their monopoly control
subsidiaries in crucial sectors of the Malaysian economy: energy, rice, and harbors.
- He started his business in 1990 trading with rice.
As he was achieving success began to diversify their
- His next big step was in the business of logistics and transport. He has 51.8% of the shares of
Malaysia Mining Corporation.
"To us, there is more to life than just making profits... A sustainable business needs to operate within healthy
environments, economies, markets, and communities.
We recognize the impact of our business on society." Tan Sri Mokhtar
Corporate Social Responsibility.
Tan Sri Mokhtar
is a prominent philanthropist, his company MMC Corporation
Berhad supports special events to allocate his Zakat funds to selected beneficiaries.
Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary is the third of seven children
born to a lower middle-class of Hadhrami Arab descent. His
father was a merchant.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Asia