Mohammed Al Barwani (Businessperson/Oman)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Doctor Mohammed Al Barwani (Oman). Syllabus:
- The Omani Muslim entrepreneur Mohammed Al Barwani
- The Multinational Corporation Holding MB
- The Charitable Foundation Mohammed Al Barwani. Distribution of Zakat
Sample of the sub-subject: Doctor Mohammed Al Barwani
Sub-Subject Description - Mohammed Al Barwani (Omani businessperson):
- Doctor Mohammed Al Barwani is the Founder and President of the MB Group (Oman -
the Middle East).
- Today the Holding MB is a global corporation with branches in the Middle East, Asia, Australia, Europe,
and North Africa.
- The strategy of diversification of the holding is based
on four business areas: Petroleum, mining, gas, and manufacturing. Nowadays, more than 6,000 employees work on the Holding MB.
- MB Holding is located in the Sultanate of Oman, with headquarters in
- Sharifa Al Harthy is the Vice Chairperson of MB Holding.
- Miss Sharifa Al Harthy
works in the group since 1960 managing human resources and governmental
relationships. She is also the Director or the Charitable Foundation Mohammed Al Barwani.
- The aim of the foundation is to provide
scholarships, support the Association of Omanis Women, help needy patients, social care or distribute
the Zakat and sadaqa (charity).
- Usama Al Barwani is the Director of Development of Business of MB
Holding and Director of Mazoon Petrogas. Mr. Usama Al Barwani is the son of the Doctor Mohammed Al Barwani.
- Muslim Businessperson Mohammed Al Barwani
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the
Religions and Business -