Sub-subject: Doctor Mohammed Al-Barwani (Oman). Syllabus:
- The Omani Muslim entrepreneur Mohammed Al-Barwani
- The Multinational Corporation Holding MB
- The Charitable Foundation Mohammed Al-Barwani. Distribution of Zakat
Sample of the sub-subject: Doctor Mohammed Al-Barwani
Sub-Subject Description: Mohammed Al-Barwani (Omani businessperson):
- Doctor Mohammed Al-Barwani is the Founder and President of the MB Group (Oman -
the Middle East).
- Today the Holding MB is a global corporation with branches in the Middle East, Asia, Australia, Europe, and North Africa.
- The strategy of diversification of the holding is based on four business areas: Petroleum, mining, and manufacturing.
- Nowadays, more than 6,000 employees work on the Holding MB.
- MB Holding is located in the Sultanate of Oman, with headquarters in Muscat.
- Sharifa Al Harthy is the Vice Chairperson of MB Holding.
- Miss Sharifa Al Harthy
works in the group since 1960 managing human resources and governmental
relationships. She is also the Director or the Charitable Foundation Mohammed Al-Barwani.
- The aim of the foundation is to provide scholarships, support the Association of Omanis Women, help needy patients, social care or distribute the Zakat and sadaqa (charity).
- Usama Al-Barwani is the Director of Development of Business of MB
Holding and Director of Mazoon Petrogas. Mr Usama Al-Barwani is the son of the Doctor Mohammed Al-Barwani.
- Muslim Businessperson Mohammed Al-Barwani
belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Business - Islam