Mian Muhammad Mansha (Businessperson/Pakistan)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Mian Muhammad Mansha (Muslim Businessperson). Syllabus:
- The Pakistani businessperson Mian Muhammad Mansha (Sunni Muslim)
- The Nishat Group
- The Islamic Banking Division of the Bank MCB
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mian Muhammad Mansha (Pakistan)
Sub-Subject Description (Mian Muhammad Mansha - Pakistani
- Mian Muhammad Mansha is a prominent Pakistani
Muslim businessperson and the sixth richest man in Pakistan.
- He is the President and Managing Director (CEO) of the Nishat Group (Textiles, Cement and
- Mansha is one of the most powerful and influential men in Pakistan.
- Mian Muhammad Mansha had a fortune of 2,500 million dollars in 2013.
- Mian Mohammad Mansha is also on the Boards of Directors of 46 Pakistani
- Nishat Mills Limited (founded in 1951 by Mian Mohammad Mansha)
is the largest exporter of Pakistan; the factory is in Faisalabad.
Khan Cement Company is the largest Pakistani cement manufacturing unit.
- The Muslim Commercial Bank (controlled by the Nishat Group) is the largest Pakistani
- Mian Muhammad Mansha is “Chinioti” one of the most influential Pakistani industrial clans.
The Muslim Businessperson Mian Muhammad Mansha belongs to the
Central Eurasian Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Asia