Mian Muhammad Mansha (Businessperson/Pakistan)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Mian Muhammad Mansha (Muslim Businessperson). Syllabus:
- The Pakistani businessperson Mian Muhammad Mansha (Sunni Muslim)
- The Nishat Group
- The Islamic Banking Division of the Bank MCB
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mian Muhammad Mansha (Pakistan)
Sub-Subject Description (Mian Muhammad Mansha - Pakistani
- Mian Muhammad Mansha is a prominent Pakistani
Muslim businessperson and the sixth richest
man in Pakistan.
- He is the President and Chief Executive Officer Nishat Group (Textiles, Cement and
- Mansha is one of the most powerful and influential men in Pakistan.
- Mian Muhammad Mansha had a fortune of 2,500 million dollars in 2013.
- Mian Mohammad Mansha is also on the Boards of Directors of 46 Pakistani
- Nishat Mills Limited (founded in 1951 by Mian Mohammad Mansha)
is the largest exporter of Pakistan; the factory is in Faisalabad.
Khan Cement Company is the largest Pakistani cement manufacturing unit.
- The Muslim Commercial Bank (controlled by the Nishat Group) is the largest Pakistani
- Mian Muhammad Mansha is "Chinioti" one of the most influential Pakistani industrial clans.
- Muslim Businessperson Mian Muhammad Mansha belongs to the
Central Eurasian Economic Area
of the Islamic Civilization.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Asia