Sub-subject: Dewan Yousuf Farooqui (Muslim Businessman). Syllabus:
- The Pakistani Businessman Dewan Yusuf Farooqui (Muslim)
- The Pakistani industrial conglomerate Dewan Mushta
Sample of the Sub-subject: Dewan Yousuf Farooqui (Pakistan)
Sub-Subject Description (Dewan Yousuf Farooqui - Pakistani
- The Dewan Mushtaq Group is one of the Pakistan's
largest industrial companies in sectors like polyester, automotive (Dewan Farooque Motors), sugar, cement (Pakistan's largest manufacturer), manufacturing, textile (Dewan Textile Mills Limited), acrylic fibre (Dewan Salman Fibre Limited). Even the group controls a private Bank.
- The six companies of the Dewan Mushtaq Group list on the Karachi Stock Exchange.
- The headquarters of the group
are in Karachi. More than 12,000 people work in the group.
- The owner of the group is Dewan Yousuf Farooqui
- Dewan Yousuf Farooqui is Sunni Muslim.
- Philanthropy: Yousuf Dewan develops several social activities in Pakistan, mainly in health and education.
- The President of Pakistan awarded to Dewan Yousuf Farooqui with the “Sitara-e-Imtiaz”
- The Muslim Businessman Dewan Yousuf Farooqui belongs to the
Central Eurasian Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Asia