Islamic Economy - Master in Business Muslim Countries
EENI - Business School.
- Islamic Economy and organizations
The main objective of the module "Islamic Economy and organizations"
is to provide an overview of the largest Islamic organizations (the League of
Arab States, the Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia, the Islamic
Development Bank, the Organization of Islamic Cooperation...), the fundamentals
of Islam and its influence on business and the principles of the Islamic economics.
It also discusses
other non-Islamic organizations but related to Islamic countries (the Indian Ocean
Rim-Association for Regional Cooperation, the Asia-Middle East Dialogue, the Summit
of South American-Arab Countries...)
- Understand the fundamentals of Islam and its influence on business.
- Knowing the principles of the Islamic economics.
- Knowing focus an intercultural negotiation in these countries.
- Know the main Islamic organizations.
Middle East - Asian Muslim countries - Africa - Europe - Free Trade Agreements (FTA)
- Principles of the Islamic Economy
- Arab League (جامعة الدول العربية)
- Organisation of Islamic Cooperation (منظمة التعاون الاسلامي)
- Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia (الأمم المتحدة اللجنة الاقتصادية والاجتماعية لغربي آسيا)
- Islamic Development Bank (البنك الإسلامي للتنمية)
- Trade Preferential System among the Member States of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (TPS-OIC)
- Standing Committee for Economic and Commercial Cooperation of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (COMCEC)
- Islamic Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Islamic Center for the Development of Trade
- Statistical, Economic
and Social Research and Training Centre for Islamic Countries (SESRIC)
- Asia-Middle East Dialogue (آسيا - الشرق الأوسط حوار)
- Asia Cooperation Dialogue
- Summit of South American-Arab Countries (قمة للدول العربية الأمريكية الجنوبية)
- Indian-Ocean Rim Association
Master Musulmanes Master Musulmans