Sub-subject: the Islamic Revolutionary Guard and Business in Iran. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard
- The business network of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards
- Bahman Automotive Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Islamic Revolutionary Guard
Sub-Subject Description (Islamic Revolutionary Guard of Iran).
- The Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps (Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution, Shiite Muslims) controls the
33% of Iranian economy having relationships with more than 100 companies.
- General Mohammad Ali Jafari (1957) is the commander of the Army of the Guardians of the Islamic Revolution in Iran. He was appointed by the Supreme Leader of Iran, Ali Khamenei.
- The Oil Ministry gave them billion of dollars in
contracts and major infrastructure projects.
- They are also responsible for
customs and border control, maintaining a monopoly over the smuggling estimated in billion dollars each year.
- The Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps also controls hospitals, car factories, Petrol, and gas distribution.
- The Islamic Revolutionary Guard controls the 45% of Bahman Group (car manufacturer), founded in 1952.
- Mohammad Reza Soroush leads the Bahman Group. They also control the Khatam al-Anbiya, an engineering company with more than 25,000 engineers
- The Islamic Revolutionary Guard belongs to the Central Eurasian Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions - Islam in Asia - Bonyads - Muslim Business