Bonyads (Iran). Mostazafen
- Islamic Revolution
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Bonyads. Mostazafen Foundation of the Islamic Revolution.
- Introduction to the Bonyads (Iranian charitable organizations)
- The Mostazafan Foundation of the Islamic Revolution
- The main Iranian companies related to the Bonyads
Sample of the Sub-subject: Bonyads - Mostazafen Foundation of the Islamic Revolution
Sub-Subject Description (The Bonyads in Iran).
- The "Bonyads" are Iranian charitable organizations that play a
major role in Iran's non-oil economy, controlling approximately
20% of Iran's GDP.
- Many critics say that they are distorting the economy receiving grants,
not paying taxes, generate
- The Bonyads were created by
the Shah Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.
- Today, there are over hundred Bonyads involved in any sector of the economy (cotton, tourism, soft drinks or shipping companies).
- The most important, the "Bonyad-e
Mostazafen va Janbazan," controls 20% of the production of textiles, 40% of the soft drinks, 66% of glass products, tiles, chemicals
- Almost all cities in Iran have its Bonyad, affiliated with local mullahs.
- The Mostazafen Foundation of the Islamic Revolution, formerly
"Bonyad-e Mostazafen going Janbazan" is the largest Iranian organization
of social assistance, a semi-public foundation originally founded in 1979
with the nationalization of the assets of the family of the last Shah, who operates a wide variety of charitable activities.
- The Mostazafen Foundation of the Islamic Revolution allocates fifty percent of its profits to the provision of aid to the needy. With
more than 200,000 employees, the Foundation controls more than 350
affiliated companies, like Zamzam Cola.
- The foundation also controls large engineering projects.
- The Mostazafen Foundation of the Islamic Revolution belongs to the
Central Eurasian Economic Area
of the Islamic Civilization.
Religion and business -
Islam - Islam in Asia -
Islamic Revolutionary Guard -