The Dominican Republic (Free Trade Agreements)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: The Dominican Republic's Free Trade Agreements (FTA). Syllabus:
- Association of Caribbean States
- Latin American and Caribbean Economic System (SELA)
- Central American
Integration System (SICA).
- Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the Caribbean Community.
- Partial Agreement with Panama.
- The United States-Central America-Dominican Republic
- Economic Partnership Agreement with the European Union and the CARIFORUM.
Free Trade Agreements signed by the Dominican Republic
- Agreement between the Dominican Republic and the Caribbean Community (CARICOM).
- Agreement between the Dominican Republic and Central America
- Partial Scope Agreement between the Dominican Republic and Panama.
- Agreement between the United States, Central America and the Dominican
- Economic partnership agreement between the European Union countries and the countries of
- CARICOM-Dominican Republic Free Trade Agreement (FTA)
The United States-Dominican Republic: