Sub-subject: Agreements between Mexico and the Andean Community. Syllabus:
- International Trade in products Andean Community-Mexico.
- Agreement between Mexico and the Andean Community.
- Partial agreements between Mexico and the Andean Community States.
Sample of the Sub-subject: Agreement Mexico-Andean Community:
Sub-Subject Description: Trade Relations Mexico-Andean Community:
Relations between the Member Countries of the Andean Community and the United Mexican States are framed in the Treaty of Montevideo 1980 (Latin American Integration Association) and the Agreement between the United Mexican States and the Andean Community
Partial agreements between Mexico and the Andean Community countries:
- AAP. EC No. 33 Colombia-Mexico-Venezuela
- Economic Complementation Agreement ACE no. 66 finished between the United Mexican States and the Plurinational State of Bolivia
- Agreement of Partial Scope of Renegotiation No. 29 between Ecuador and the United Mexican States
- Agreement No. 8 AAP. CE Mexico Peru
Mexico is an observer country of the Andean Community.
Topics covered by the Agreements Andean Community-Mexico:
- Access for Goods
- The agricultural sector and plant and animal health measures
- Rules of Origin
- Safeguard Measures
- Unfair Trade Practices
- Technical Standards
- Government Procurement
- Intellectual Property
- Settlement of disputes
Foreign Trade Andean Community-Mexico.
- International Trade between the Andean Community (Bolivia, Colombia, Ecuador, and Peru)
and the United Mexican States: 4,671 million dollars (-26% over the previous year).
- The main Andean Community exporter to
Mexico is the Republic of Colombia.
- Exports of Colombia to the United Mexican States: 533 million dollars (62% of the Andean Community exports to Mexico).
- Peru, Ecuador, and Bolivia represent the 27.8 and 3% respectively.
Andean Countries and Mexico belongs to the Latin American Economic Area of the Western Christian Civilisation.
Mexico's Free Trade Agreements (FTA).