Sub-subject: The Arab Monetary Fund. Syllabus:
- Introduction to the Arab Monetary Fund (United Arab Emirates)
- Promotion of international trade among Muslim countries
Sample of the Sub-subject: Arab Monetary Fund:
Sub-Subject Description: the Arab Monetary Fund.
The Arab Monetary Fund was created in 1976 (1396 A.H.) in Morocco (Rabat).
- Headquarters: Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
- Type of credits: short and medium term.
- Structural Adjustment Facility
- Technical assistance
- Arab Monetary Fund has created the Economic Policy Institute
- Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development is a Muslim fund of the Islamic Civilisation
Objectives of the Arab Monetary Fund:
- Improve balance of payments
- Elimination of restriction on current payments
- Boost the Arab monetary Cooperation and the Arab Financial Market
- Create a unified Arab currency.
- Encourage foreign trade between member economies
Countries of the Arab Monetary Fund:
- The Middle East: Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, and Yemen
- Africa: Algeria, the Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Libya, Morocco, Mauritania, Somalia, Sudan, and Tunisia.
Arab Development Funds