Sub-subject: Said Salim Awadh Bakhresa (Tanzanian Muslim Businessperson). Syllabus:
- Said Salim Awadh Bakhresa (Tanzanian Muslim Businessperson)
- The Tanzanian conglomerate Bakhresa Group
- The “United Against Malaria” programme developed by Mr Bakhresa
Recommendations for Tanzanian students
This subject “Said Salim Awadh Bakhresa (Businessperson, Tanzania, Muslim)” is studied…
- Masters (e-learning): International Business, Muslims Countries, Africa, and Frontier Markets
- Courses: East Africa, African Economy
- Professional Doctorates: Islamic Countries, Africa, and Ethics, Religion, and Business
Learning materials in or Said Bakhresa
Said Bakhresa Said Bakhresa
EENI in swahili: Shule ya biashara
Said Salim Awadh Bakhresa (Tanzanian Businessperson)
Sub-Subject Description: Said Salim Awadh Bakhresa (Tanzanian Businessperson):
- The Tanzanian businessperson Said Salim Awadh
Bakhresa was born in 1949 in Zanzibar (Tanzania - East Africa).
- Mr Bakresa is Muslim.
- Forbes considers him as one of the forty richest Africans, with an
estimated net worth of 520 million dollars.
- Said Salim Bakhresa is the Founder and Director of the Tanzanian conglomerate Bakhresa Group (Food and beverages, logistics, property (real estate), and Packaging)
- Said Salim Bakhresa not belonged to a wealthy
family, but had very humble origins in the 70s he worked at a small restaurant in
Dar Es Salaam, but he managed to build a business empire.
- Today Bakhresa Group, the largest conglomerate in Tanzania, is present in Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Burundi, Zambia, Malawi, and Mozambique.
More than 2,000 people work in the Group.
- Said Salim Awadh Bakhresa has launched several philanthropic activities, by example, his Group has a programme to diminish the effects of Malaria. Recently; he joined the “United Against Malaria.”
The Muslim Businessperson Said Salim Awadh Bakhresa belongs to the East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.
Ethics and business - Islam in Africa