Reginald Mengi (Businessperson, Tanzania)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Reginald Mengi (Tanzanian Businessperson and Philanthropist). Syllabus:
- Reginald Mengi (Tanzanian Muslim Businessperson)
- IPP media company
Sample of the Sub-subject: Reginald Mengi (Tanzania)
Sub-Subject Description: Reginald Mengi (Tanzanian Businessperson):
- The Tanzanian self-made Millionaire, Businessperson, and Philanthropist Reginald Abraham Mengi was born into a very humble family, even some days he cannot eat anything.
- With great effort, he succeeded study in London. In 1971, Reginald Mengi
returned to Tanzania working in accounting multinational (Coopers), in 1989 he was elected as Chairperson of this Company.
- Some months later; he left this company and founded his media
company: IPP Limited.
- Today the Group created by Reginald Mengi is one of the largest enterprises of Tanzania.
- IPP Media publishes several newspapers: the Guardian, Nipashe, or Taifo Letu
- The group also manages TVs and Radio stations in
- Dr Reginald Mengi is also the owner of Bonite Bottlers (Coca-Cola), IPP Resources (Mining), Infocom Technologies,
- The estimated net worth of Reginald Mengi is about 550 million dollars (Forbes).
- In 2012, Reginald Mengi was awarded the Business of Peace Award (Oslo) and 2008 with
Martin Luther King Drum Major for Justice Award (the United States).
- Dr Reginald Mengi is also Director of the Media
Owners Association of Tanzania, the Confederation of Tanzanian Industries and the East African Business Council (East African Community).
- Dr Reginald Abraham Mengi is Muslim
- Dr Reginald Mengi belongs to the
East African Economic Area of the African Civilisation.