Sub-subject: Mohamed Ali Harrath (Muslim Businessperson,. Syllabus:
- Mohamed Ali Harrath (Tunisian Muslim Businessperson)
- Islamic Channel (TV)
Sample of the Sub-subject: Mohamed Ali Harrath (Tunisia):
Sub-Subject Description: Mohamed Ali Harrath (Tunisian
- Mohamed Ali Harrath (Tunisia - The Maghreb, 1963) is a
- In 1984, he founded the Islam Channel.
- Under the regime of Ben Ali was imprisoned; he was released in the mid-1980s.
- In 1986, he collaborated with the foundation of the Tunisian Islamic Front.
2011, he returned to Tunisia after living in London.
- In 2005, Mohamed Ali Harrath founded the “Global Peace and Unity”
with the aim of promoting
dialogue and co-existence of faiths.
- With headquarters in London, the “Islam Channel” is a specialised channel
offering news from an Islamic perspective. Mohamed Ali Harrath is the Director.
- He studied political science and theology (London University)
The African Businessperson Mohamed Ali Harrath belongs to the Maghrebian Economic Area (Islamic Civilisation
and African Civilisation).
Religions and Business - Islam in Africa