Sub-subject: Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno (Indonesian Businessperson, Islam). Syllabus:
- Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno (Indonesian Businessperson)
- The Investment firm Saratoga Investama Sedaya
- The philanthropic activities of Sandiaga Salahudin Uno
Sample of the Sub-subject: Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno (Indonesia)
Sub-Subject Description (Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno, Indonesian Businessperson).
- Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno (1969), also known as Sandi Uno, is the founder and President of Saratoga Investama Sedaya.
- Sandiaga Uno is one of the richest men in Indonesia (net worth of 795 million dollars).
- The Indonesian investment company “Saratoga Investama Sedaya” was incorporated in 1998, today Saratoga has lucrative investments in different strategic sectors of the Indonesian economy. 20,000 people work in Saratoga.
- The vision of Saratoga Investama Sedaya is to remain the leading investment company in Indonesia and the ideal partner for both
local and foreign investors seeking to participate in the dynamic
economy of Indonesia.
- Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno is the first Indonesian billionaire who made his fortune during the reform era after the fall of Suharto in 1998.
- He is Sunni Muslim.
- One Sandiaga Salahudin is also one of the greatest philanthropists of Indonesia.
“If we are not careful, the rich get richer, and the poor get poorer. The difference between the rich and the poor will bring instability.
So business people; we need to ensure that wealth is distributed more evenly” Sandiaga Salahuddin Uno.
Religions and Global Trade - Islam in Asia - Muslim Businessperson.