Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (Bahrain)
EENI - Business School.
Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (Businessperson / Bahrain). Syllabus:
- The Bahraini businessperson Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (Muslim)
- The group of companies Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo
- Zaina International
Sample of the Sub-subject: Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Group
Sub-Subject Description: Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo (Businessperson of Bahrain):
- The group of companies Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo is one of the largest family-owned businesses in the Gulf region.
- Established in Bahrain (the
Middle East) in 1890
by Haji Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo, has grown from its beginnings performing trade and
transport to be one of the most diversified firms in the Gulf region.
- Kanoo Family always has remained true to their initial values.
- Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Group works in the countries of the
Gulf Cooperation Council (Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi
Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates)
- Yusuf Bin Ahmed Kanoo Group is highly respected for his ability to combine
traditional values with a global vision.
- Kanoo Group devotes significant resources to philanthropy.
- Zaina International is the Division of Distribution and Retail of Kanoo:
the company is a significant
distributor and retailer in all the Gulf region.
Zaina has its shops and a network of specialised distributors.
The Muslim Businessperson Yusuf Bin
Ahmed Kanoo belongs to the Arab Economic Area of the Islamic Civilisation.
Religions, ethics, and business - Islam