Sub-subject: Issad Rebrab (Algerian Businessperson). Syllabus:
- The Algerian Businessperson Issad Rebrab
- CEVITAL Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Issad Rebrab (Algeria)
Sub-Subject Description: Issad Rebrab (Algerian Businessperson):
- The Algerian Businessperson Issad Rebrab was born in Ouzou (Algeria)
- Issad Rebrab is the founder of CEVITAL the first private company in Algeria and one of the largest groups in Africa, recently, the company has acquired the Italian steelmaker Luchini.
- In 1971, Issad Rebrab acquired 20 percent of the Algerian metallurgic enterprise SOTECOM.
- In 1995, a terrorist attack destroyed many factories of his company, and Issad Rebrab leaves Algeria.
1998, he returned to his country and founded CEVITAL.
- Today, Issad Rebrab is the Director of CEVITAL with an interest in industry, agribusiness, automotive, and
- Some companies of the CEVITAL Group
- Cevital Food Processing Industry (petroleum and sugar refinery, mineral water, packaging, and margarine)
- CEVIAGRO (agricultural production)
- NOLIS (maritime trade and Import-Export)
- Hyundai Algeria
- Volvo Public Works
- CEVITAL is the owner of the largest refineries of sugar in the World.
- The five songs of Issad Rebrab works in CEVITAL.
- Forbes considers him as the ninth
richest men in Africa (3.2 billion dollars).
- Issad Rebrab has not made public his religious affiliation, but it seems to be Jewish.
- Mr Rebrab belongs to the Maghrebian Economic Area