Issad Rebrab (Businessperson, Algeria)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Issad Rebrab (Algerian Businessperson). Syllabus:
- The Algerian Businessperson Issad Rebrab
- CEVITAL Group
Sample of the Sub-subject: Issad Rebrab (Algeria)
Sub-Subject Description - Issad Rebrab (Algerian Businessperson):
- The Algerian Businessperson Issad Rebrab was
born in Ouzou (Algeria)
- Issad Rebrab is the founder of CEVITAL the first private company in Algeria and one of the
largest groups in Africa, recently, the
acquired the Italian steelmaker Luchini.
- In 1971, Issad Rebrab acquired 20 percent of the Algerian metallurgic enterprise SOTECOM.
- In 1995, a terrorist attack destroyed many factories
of his company, and Issad Rebrab leaves Algeria.
1998; he returned to his country and founded CEVITAL.
- Today, Issad Rebrab is the Director of CEVITAL with an interest in industry,
agribusiness, automotive, and
- Some companies of the CEVITAL Group
- Cevital Food Processing Industry (oil and sugar
refinery, mineral water, packaging, and margarine)
- CEVIAGRO (agricultural production)
- NOLIS (maritime trade and
- Hyundai Algeria
- Volvo Public Works
- CEVITAL is the owner of the largest refineries
of sugar in the World.
- The five songs of Issad Rebrab works in CEVITAL.
- Forbes considers him as the ninth
richest men in Africa (3,2 billion dollars).
- Issad Rebrab has not made public his religious
affiliation, but it seems to be Jewish.
- Mr. Rebrab belongs to the Maghribian Economic Area