Isabel dos Santos (Angolan Businesswoman)
EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Isabel dos Santos (Angola): the richest
African woman. Syllabus:
- Isabel dos Santos (Angolan businesswoman)
- Unitel International and the financial group Santoro
Sample of the Sub-subject: Isabel dos Santos (the richest African women):
Sub-Subject Description: Isabel dos Santos (Angolan businesswoman):
- The Angolan business person Isabel dos Santos was born in 1973 in Azerbaijan; she is the daughter of Jose dos Santos (President of Angola since 1977) and the richest women in Africa.
- Dos Santos lives in Luanda (Angola).
- The flag company of Isabel dos Santos is “Unitel International Holdings BV” (Belgium), with substantial investments in
- Isabel dos Santos is the founder of “Santoro Finance” (Lisbon, Portugal) with investments in the BPI Bank (Banco Portuguese de Investimento) - she is a founding member of the Bank.
- She also controls the company “Esperanza” (Amsterdam) with an interest in energy
and petrol sector.
- Isabel dos Santos has shares (51%) in the Angolan
distribution company “Condis” and “Nova Cimangola” (Cements).
- Trough “Jadeium” she owns the 4,9% of “Telefonica” (Spain).
- The estimated net worth (Forbes): 3,7 billion dollars.
- Religion: Christian
- Isabel dos Santos is the President of the Angola Red Cross.
- Education: Electrical Engineering (King's College, London)
- Husband: Sindika Dokolo (millionaire from the Democratic Republic of the Congo)