Adhesion to the United Nations Global Compact
EENI (School of International Business) - Commitment to Society.
EENI supports the ten principles of the United Nations Global Compact:
- Human rights
- Labour rights
- Fight against corruption.
EENI is committed to establishing and promoting these universal principles in his area of influence.
EENI’s Adhesion page in the Global Compact (UN) site.
EENI (School of International Business) recognises the importance of promoting these principles worldwide, especially in the field of international business. Furthermore, EENI
is committed to:
- Promote the Global Compact principles to all our students and alumni of masters and postgraduates in international business.
- Promote the Global Compact throughout our international network of contacts.
- EENI has developed an e-learning course “No
to Corruption in International Business,” in which one of the modules of study is dedicated to the Global Compact. This course is free for all our alumni and is also part of all postgraduate, doctorates, and masters.
This course is available in English, Spanish, and French.
- Collaborate in the implementation of the Global Compact in all those companies that our students are working.
- EENI scholarships programme.
To recommend to all the students who opt for an EENI scholarship to know the principles of the Global Compact.
- EENI Project: “Global Ethics and International Business.” EENI develops a model of global
ethics applied to international business based on the concept of the world religions as sources of global ethics.
Pacto Mundial École d'Affaires