EENI - Business School.
Sub-subject: Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid (Muslim/Somalia). Syllabus:
- The Somalian ex-top model and businesswoman Iman
- IMAN Cosmetics
Sample of the Sub-subject: Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid (Somalia):
Sub-Subject Description - Iman (Somalian businesswoman):
African Businesswoman and ex-top model, Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid was born
in Mogadishu, Somalia (East
Africa) in 1955.
- She is married to the famous artist David Bowie. Iman speaks Somali, English, Arabic,
French, and Italian.
- She studied the High School in Egypt and Political Sciences in Kenya (University of Nairobi)
- Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid is Muslim.
- In 1975, Iman Mohamed Abdulmajid began his career of model. In 1976 works for "Vogue"; she has worked for the most famous designers like Calvin Klein or Ives
- In 1994 she founded IMAN Cosmetics, offering cosmetics, fragrances and skincare products for "all women with skin of color, represent races, cultures
- Today his company is present in Africa, Europe, the United States or Brazil.
- In 2004, his company signs a licensing and distribution agreement with Procter and Gambler.
- Iman devotes part of his time and resources to charity works (Children's
Defense Fund or Action Against Hunger).
Iman belongs to the East African Economic Area
of the African Civilization.