Guillermo Pie Jahn (Spain) - Director of the Department of Languages
Guillermo Pie Jahn (Spain): Professor and Director of the Department of Languages of EENI (School of International Business)
- Degree in Hispanic and German Philology, University of Barcelona (Spain)
- Diploma in ELE Teacher Training (Spanish as a Foreign Language),
- Master in Teaching of Foreign Languages.
- Doctorate (PhD) in Philology, University Rovira Virgili (Tarragona, Spain)
Employment and Work Experience
- Professor and teacher of ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language) at various universities (Madagascar, France, Spain)
- Professor and academic coordinator of the Cervantes Institute in Morocco, Equatorial Guinea, and the United Kingdom
- Expert in Second and Foreign Language Teaching Methods
- Publication of several books and articles on the Spanish
language in Africa and the Spanish-African literature.
- Direction and implementation of the department of languages of