Master in International Business Secretary
EENI - Business School.
Master in International Business Secretary (e-learning)
The Master in International Business Secretary is an eleven months full
distance e-learning programme leading to a recognised certification for secretaries working in the key functional areas of international business:
Foreign trade and International Marketing,
The main objective is to ensure that future international secretary will be able to add value in the following areas:
- Foreign trade (logistics, customs, documents, payments)
- International Marketing (Market research, international fairs, promotion)
Request for information Master in International Business Secretary
Scholarships are available for the Master
Duration: eleven months.
Learning materials in (or Master Secretaria
Master in International Business Secretary - Professors and Coach:
Methodology: distance e-learning. This diploma is based on the application of the case study method.
1- Foreign trade.
- Introduction to exporting
- Customs Procedures
- World Customs Organisation
- Customs and the World Trade Organisation
- International transport
- Marine transport
- Multimodal transport
- Methods of payment. Letters of Credit
- Export Department
2- International Marketing
- International Marketing
- Market research
- International Pricing Policy
- International Promotion policy
- Intercultural Management
- International e-business
- Languages for international business
- Global ethics and International Business
- Not to Corruption in International Business
Examples of the Master in International Business Secretary.
Master in International Business - Master in Business in Asia Master in Business in Emerging Countries BRICS